Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Nature's Music

I have a new kit in the stores today called Nature's Music. Thanks to Manda for helping with the name! That it the hardest park for me! Anyway, I wanted this kit to have a soothing, homey feeling, and I think I succeeded! Here is what the full preview looks like~

And just take a look at what my talented CT has done!
These 2 are CHRISTIE



This is GLENDA'S {love it when they sleep}
JULIE {I want one of those!}
JANICE {who is now offically a part of my CT~ YAY!!}
MANDA
And here is mine! I have made this into a QP freebie for you! You can snag it here
I have more LO's to show you tomorrow {an another FREEBIE}
You can get this kit at

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous kit Steph! Great job and love the name of it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 02 Jun [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 03 Jun [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).