Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dusty, dusty, dusty

Sooooo
apparently there has been a problem for some of you to view my blog. The very strange thing was, if you were trying to view my blog using Safari, Firefox, or Chrome, you could see it just fine. Only Internet Explorer was having the issues. If any of you may know why, please share! So for now I have reverted to the old Minima template. My blog is going to be a little boring for the next few days, please bear with me. LOL I am going to try and figure it all out, but if I can't snazz it up without including all my readers, well then I guess I'll have to be boring! LOL
Since most of you had trouble viewing the blog for these last few days, I am going to leave the freebie up a day longer, so take advantage! Thanks for being the sweetest and letting me know there was a problem!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

Thank you so much! I can now read your blog again! :)