Saturday, February 27, 2010

Good Bye Manda K and ScrappyCocoa

Mrs Manda K has decided to leave STS! And your getting the rewards! 50% this weekend! Hurry up! Visit her store HERE

Sadly she isn't the only one who has decided it's time to leave. I Too am saying goodbye to STS. There are lots of things going on in my life, and something had to give. You will be finding everything out very soon though! :) STS is a great store, but I will continue to sell at Gingerscraps and TheStudio. Please follow me there are I will still be putting up awesome quality products, freebies, and other the other good stuff! Thanks for the support, my blog readers are the best!

Don't forget to help me go out in style! My store is 50% off at STS this weekend too! SO visit Manda and I and bid us farewell!

No comments: