Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Presidents Day!


Hope your all having a wonderful Presidents Day! Hubby has it off, but my son is sick with croup and now a fever, so I am sure I will be spending the day with the little one on my lap. As for right now he is happily distracted, so I'm sneaking in a little post!

Welcome to Day # 2 of the Stuff to Scrap Progressive Blog Hop Challenge! You should be arriving here from the STS Blog where you got yesterday's step.

By now you should have completed 1 steps!

Here's your next step: Pick a Frame for your Pictures and cut one of your paper into strips to use as you want. You must use them though!

Be sure to stop by Flowerscraps Blog tomorrow to get your next step!

And now for some CT work! De has this great new kit in her store today! And I have the perfect picture for it. My little boy has been so sick that he just passed out right on my lap. Believe me, he never sits still long enough to do that!Here is my LO {poor guy} and you can check this kit out HERE it's on SALE!!!
I also used a template from Colie's new set for that LO!
Here is a great one from Colie's Corner. It can be Valentine themed, but doesn't have to be! I didn't do a love page!
Here is my LO. We love playing Rock Band! So much fun! You can check out Colie's Great products here!


1 comment:

Anjuli Fry said...

This is an awesome idea!! Thank you!