Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Last Day...

Today is the last full day to get the freebie kit, Wishing, Waiting... Unfortunately, I have failed to go into labor on my own, so I am getting induced tomorrow bright and early, 6 am. I don't think I could have waited another minute either. If any of you mother's have ever gone a week, heck even a day over, you know what I am saying! Thanks so much for all the warm labor wishes! I just love the scrap community, ya'll are so nice and warm and fuzzy! I will definitely be posting baby pics for you all to see when I get them!

Today to pass the time I finally scrapped my DS 3rd birthday. He turned 3 over the 4th of July. I, being the camera happy mother that I am {aren't we all though?} snapped about 50 pics and of course I want to use them all! I have been dreading scrapping the event for that reason, multi photo LO's are just not my forte! Just ask the girls who play my Template Challenge at GS, he he. But I found these adorable Templates and I just LOVE what I did. Take a look~

Aren't those fun? And lots of journal space, which I love! I just thought I'd show these to ya! Check back later as I managed to finish one last kit {a collab} before the big day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are gorgeous! I love how you inserted word art into your journaling! I'm looking for birthday things to scrap for my DGS, whose BD was the 26th. Would you share with us the name of the font you used for journaling on the bottom one?

I'm sure your fans (me included) are watching and waiting with you, hoping that you have an easy time of it tomorrow and will be back with us as soon as you are up to it! Best wishes!

Grandma G.