Monday, July 19, 2010

Life at the Lake {freebie}

Remember a few weeks ago when I released this collab with the fabulous Min of Deli Scraps and Maureen of Let Me Scrapbook? Well I have finally gotten around to scrapping with it! I can't believe I waited this long! This kit is so fun to work with and is full of all sorts of elements to scrap your lake or riverside memories this summer! Here is what it looks like again-
Here is what I did with it. This first LO is using my parts only~
And this uses the whole she-bang. As you can tell, I loved all the papers and elements and could have went on forever! I made my first LO into a QP you can get HERE.
You can check this beauty out at DSS!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [20 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

teresaj said...

I tried to get your quickpage for the lake but it is linked to the store to get the tool box. Thanks, Teresa