Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Littles LO's

Here are some more CT LO with the Little's Bundle. These first few are with Little Sir

Carrie-
Juli-

Kim-

And here are some with Little Miss-

Simona-
Kim-
Juli-
Christie-
Carrie-
Aren't they wonderful? I love my girls! Anyway, here is a look at the bundle again- You can find it at GS or DSS
Want to win this bundle for free? Leave a comment on the facebook page about what you would use this bundle for and I will randomly pick some one to win it for free! Also keep an eye on the fan page, you never know what kind of coupons might pop up! ALSO- I have prepared a freebie add on for all the Face Book Fans, but I need a few more fans to make it to 300! C'mon! help a sister out! he he if your not a fan yet, click the link on the right side to become one!

No comments: