Thursday, July 29, 2010

Midnight Lake

I just cant get enough of the designer ladies at DSS! Seriously! I snuck in the time to finish one more collab before the baby comes {which is today, this is a scheduled post, I could be pushing right now!} and I am glad I did. I love the colors and theme. I could have created a whole kit! This time I have teamed up with Carmen of Lightening Bug Creations and Amber of Ruby Lane and we and pulled together to make this beautiful kit. I give you Midnight Lake. Here are just a few CT LO~
CD-
Kim-
Here are the individual parts-
Carmen's
Mine-
Ambers-
And the whole thing! Didn't it come together beautifully? Also it's on sale, so don't miss that! Check this kit out HERE
Here are 2 LO's that I even did with this great kit!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a beautiful kit!! and great lo's. Congratulations on the safe arrival of your BEAUTIFUL baby girl!! If a name is still an issue here are a couple of suggestions:
Scharlee, Evie, Emma, Paige. Whatever her name, I am sure it will suit her!! Best wishes from Adelaide, Australia. xxx