Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day 22- {FREEBIE}


A while a go I had this idea. A recipe book. Filled with all my hubby's favorite family recipes. He is always asking me to make stuff his mom made for him as a kid. So I talked to my MIL and she loved the idea. The recipe book just kind of grew from there. She gathered favorite recipes from all 5 of her kids and gave them to me with a bunch of pictures. Some old, some new.
Then I got to work scrapping the recipes away.
It was a lot of work, but I love scrapping {who doesn't?} so I didn't mind.
At the end of the day we came up with 20+ recipes. I made them 4X6 and ordered a hardback book from ArtsCow. I can't wait until these books come in the mail. I made a copy for each of the 5 kids in my Hubs family plus one for his mom. I think these are going to be treasured books.
I took 6 of the recipes and made them into templates for you! You can use them to make your own recipe book or even just for BB pages! Hope you enjoy! I included the examples in the DL. There are some yummy recipes in there!
Hope you enjoy this gift! See You tomorrow!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [05 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

great templates. thanks for sharing.

Lynna said...

These are wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing! :-)