Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy NSD Everybody!

Happy NSD Everybody! We are celebrating with a SALE! My whole store is 50% off. In addition to those awesome savings, I also have an all new PU Grab Bag. 5 all new products, just $1 each. I also have a new template set for you! Check it all out at my DSS SHOP

 Here is what you get in my new Grab Bag. It's called Just Be Happy~
Full Sized Page kit
 Bonus Alpha-
 Clusters and Word Arts-5 of them


 Messy and glittery stamps and sprays {6 of them}
 And a solid paper pack-


Here is a LO I did with it. This collection is so easy to scrap with. The clusters practically did them selves!
And here is what my newest template set looks like- On Sale for just $1!! These templates have space for just about anything, multiple photos, journaling or paper blocks!

And here is what I made with them. Enjoy!





No comments: